The Redwood Falls Golf Club Cordially extends an invitation for you to attend the
78th Redwood Falls Golf Club Classic / Palmer Kise 2018
July 13th, 14th & 15th, 2018
- Entry fee is $130 per guest, $100 for members of Redwood Falls Golf Club.
- Carts are available for $15 per non-member player/day for a cart.
- We will refund and cancel if notice is given by July 6th, 2018.
- This is a limited entry tournament (160) male golfers 18 years of age and older.
- Entry Fee includes: a practice round on Friday July 13th and 1 dinner ticket for Saturday night July 14th. Extra tickets for dinner are $20 and must be pre ordered on your Entry form.
- A local Girl Scout group will be selling items for lunch on Saturday & Sunday.
- All flights will play at least 36 holes, medal play, 18 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.
- After play on Saturday, Championship flight will be cut, with the remaining golfers assigned to the President’s & Captain’s flights.
- After the cut made on Saturday, Championship flight will play 27 holes to determine a champion.
- Flights will be based on computerized handicap, or attested average score from your club. Golfers with a handicap of 8 or less (18 holes) MUST play in the championship flight.
- All tee times will be assigned for Saturday and Sunday, you will be notified of your tee times on Friday. Golfers 55+ in age may request to play in the senior flight.
- Motorized carts and GPS systems are allowed in all flights.
- We look forward to seeing you in July.
Staff of Redwood Falls Golf Club Tournament Committee
Please direct questions to Mike at 507-627-8901 / firstname.lastname@example.org