80th Annual – Redwood Falls Golf Club Classic / Palmer Kise Invitational 2020
July 11 @ 8:00 am - July 12 @ 7:00 pm
This year marks a big anniversary for this tournament – 80 YEARS!!
The scheduled dates for this event are July 11th & 12th – With practice rounds on July 10th.
Event details are as follows:
1. Entry fee is $130 per guest, $100 for members of Redwood Falls Golf Club.
2. Carts are available for $15 per day (half cart) for non-members.
3. We will refund and cancel if notice is given by July 1st, 2020.
4. This is a limited entry tournament (160) male golfers 18 years of age and older.
5. Entry Fee includes: a practice round on Friday July 10th (Please book your tee time online at Redwoodfallsgolf.com) and 1 dinner ticket for Saturday night July 11th. Extra tickets for dinner are $20 and must be pre ordered on your Entry form.
6. A local Girl Scout group will be selling items for lunch on Saturday & Sunday.
7. Flights will be based on computerized handicap, or attested average score from your club. Golfers with a handicap of 8 or less (18 holes) MUST play in the championship flight. Golfers 55+ in age may request to play in the senior flight.
8. All flights will play 36 holes; medal play, 18 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.
9. After play on Saturday, Championship flight will be cut, with the remaining golfers assigned to the President’s & Captain’s flights.
10. A Calcutta will be held immediately following dinner on Saturday.
11. All tee times will be assigned for Saturday and Sunday. Tee times will be posted in the Clubhouse and on our website: Redwoodfallsgolf.com.
12. Motorized carts and GPS systems are allowed in all flights.
Staff of Redwood Falls Golf Club
Please direct questions to Ryan Fernelius at 507-627-8901 / email@example.com